Hoopla allows you to borrow movies, music, audiobooks, eBooks, comics and TV shows to enjoy on your computer, tablet, or phone – and even your TV! With no waiting, titles can be streamed immediately, or downloaded to phones or tablets for offline enjoyment later. Patrons can borrow up to 5 titles each month.
Hoopla has hundreds of thousands of titles to choose from, with more being added daily. All you need is your Madison Public Library card, an email account, and an internet connection!
- Most movies and TV episodes are available for 3 days.
- Most music albums are available for 7 days.
- Most eBooks, audiobooks, and comics are available for 21 days.
- Go to www.hoopladigital.com (or download the Hoopla app) and click “Get Started Today.”
- Enter your email address, create a password, and click “Next.”
- Choose Madison Public Library (KS) as your library.
- Enter your library card number and click “Sign Me Up.”
- You can browse the available titles by type and genre, or you can search for a specific title.
- Once you find a title you would like to check out, click on the title and then click “Borrow.” There are no holds or waiting!
- Don’t want to borrow it yet? Click on the heart icon to save to your favorites!
- Hoopla will keep track of when titles are due and return it for you. No late fees!